CE Marked 12mm Laparoscopic Trocar Kit for Surgery Disposable Trocar Set compared with similar products on the market, it has incomparable outstanding advantages in terms of performance, quality, appearance, etc., and enjoys a good reputation in the market.Surgsci summarizes the defects of past products, and continuously improves them. The specifications of 10mm Optical Laparoscopic Trocar Kits with Veress Needles and Endobag can be customized according to your needs.
12mm Disposable Laparoscopic Optical Technique Trocar Set Visible Tip with Obturatorcontains 3 kinds of products: disposable laparoscopic trocar, disposable veress needle and disposable specimen pouch.
● Trocar is composed of an obturator and a sleeve. The obturator is composed of a penetrating tip, a shaft, a handle and other related components, and sleeve is composed of a cannula, an insufflation, a stopcock, an internal seal, a durable universal seal and other related components.
● Veress needle is composed of a hub, a stopcock valve, a luer lock connector, a position indicator, a spring, an inner stylet and an outer cannula.
● Retrieval bag is composed of a cord device and a bag.
Description of 12mm Disposable Laparoscopic Optical Technique Trocar Set Visible Tip with Obturator
This product is safety protection device, to ensure the safe and reliable puncture. Product by ethylene oxide sterilization, the package is sterile. The use is safety; complete configuration, easy operation; the disposable use, effectively avoid cross infection in hospital.
The disposable trocar is applicable to all the patients with laparoscopic surgery operation.
TV08 Laparoscopic Trocar Kit, with 1* 12mm Obturator, 2*100mm Length Cannula, 1*120mm Veress Needle and 1*200ml Specimen Pouch
Main Features of 12mm Disposable Laparoscopic Optical Technique Trocar Set Visible Tip with Obturator
1. Double seal, special airtight materials, durable layer sealing firm system, reducing air leakage during the insertion or retraction of instruments.
2. Reliable sealing design keeps the pneumoperitoneum effectively during frequency insertion or retraction of instruments.
3. The stable inverted threaded sleeve greatly enhanced the fixation force on the abdominal wall, prevent accidental slipping out from intraoperative puncture.
4. Transparent puncture tip of Endopass model ensures clear images are obtained during puncture, avoid image distortion effectively.
5. Fully separated assembly structure to simplify the operation, to make the operation safer.
Detailed Information of 12mm Disposable Laparoscopic Optical Technique Trocar Set Visible Tip with Obturator
|Brand Name||Surgsci||Product Name||Disposable Laparoscopic Trocar Kit|
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China||Application||Surgical Operation|
12mm obturator*1+12mm cannula*2
+120mm veress needle*1+specimen bag*1
|Warranty||2 Years||Certificate||CE ISO13485|
|After-Sale Service||Oline Technical Support||Feature||Sterile Disposable|
|Shelf Life||2 Years||Function||Build Passageway|
|OEM||Accept OEM||Color||White and Blue|
Instructions for Use
1. The sheath and the core rod is removed from the aseptic packaging, and the core rod is inserted into the casing sheath by the icon.
2. Puncture, the core rod seat placed in the palm, two fingers placed in the casing of the handle of the casing, a little hard grip, the top of the lock switch, you can puncture. At this point the sign is in the ON area.
3. Puncture process, if the indication of the signs back to the OFF, indicating that the casing has been penetrating abdominal cavity
4. Pull out the core rod, the 10mm sleeve can be used for 8 to 11mm of the device, the 5mm can be used for 3 to 6mm.
5. If it is standard, can be the first to use the veress needle, establishing pneumoperitoneum. Converter is provided for the use of 5mm devices in the 10mm of the casing, and can also be used to grab the abdominal cavity with blood, gauze, etc. The specimen bag is used to pack the specimen of the specimen.
Surgsci Medical Ltd. aims to improve people's health and quality of life. We adhere to the mission of independent research and development, popularize minimally invasive medical technology, and share high-quality humanistic care. Through clinical practice, we innovate in technology to benefit patients, medical staff, and medical institutions. We provide holistic innovative solutions for hepatobiliary and gastrointestinal surgery, ENT surgery, colorectal surgery, bariatric surgery, oncology, urology, thoracic surgery, women's and children's surgery, neurosurgery, etc. We are in Shenzhen, Guangdong. Founded in 2017, Surgsci is a national high-tech enterprise, focusing on the innovation for smart consumables for minimally invasive surgery. We are specialized in the production of laparoscopic surgical instruments, including disposable laparoscopic trocars and ultrasonic scalpels etc. We own two factories in Pingshan and Bao’an District, a total of about 1500 square meters of R&D office and 4000 square meters of GMP clean workshop with ISO13485. We integrate design, R&D, manufacturing, and sales. At present, we have more than 40 authorized patents at home and abroad. The products have obtained CE & FDA and are sold to nearly 30 countries in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and South America. We Provide high quality OEM and ODM services which are recognized and favored by our customers. Looking forward to your inquiry and cooperation.
Feel free to contact us
If you have any questions about our products or services, feel free to reach out to customer service team.
Surgsci Medical Ltd. was established in Shenzhen, and a wholly-owned subsidiary InnoSurg was established in Pingshan District, Shenzhen in 2018.