12mm Visible Optical Disposable Trocar Kit with Veress Needles for Endoscopic Surgery Set contains 3 kinds of products: disposable laparoscopic trocar, disposable veress needle and disposable specimen pouch.
● Trocar is composed of an obturator and a sleeve. The obturator is composed of a penetrating tip, a shaft, a handle and other related components, and sleeve is composed of a cannula, an insufflation, a stopcock, an internal seal, a durable universal seal and other related components.
● Veress needle is composed of a hub, a stopcock valve, a luer lock connector, a position indicator, a spring, an inner stylet and an outer cannula.
● Retrieval bag is composed of a cord device and a bag.
Description of CE Marked 12mm Laparoscopic Trocar Kit for Surgery Disposable Trocar Set
This product is safety protection device, to ensure the safe and reliable puncture. Product by ethylene oxide sterilization, the package is sterile. The use is safety; complete configuration, easy operation; the disposable use, effectively avoid cross infection in hospital.
The disposable trocar is applicable to all the patients with laparoscopic surgery operation.
TV08 Laparoscopic Trocar Kit, with 1* 12mm Obturator, 2*100mm Length Cannula, 1*120mm Veress Needle and 1*200ml Specimen Pouch
Key Features of 12mm Visible Optical Disposable Trocar Kit with Veress Needles for Endoscopic Surgery
(1) Double sealing design and special air-tight material are adopted to make the durable layer seal more firmly, thereby reducing air leakage during insertion or extraction.
(2) Effective maintenance of pneumoperitoneum during multiple insertion or removal of the device.
(3) The stable threaded sleeve greatly enhances the fixation force to the abdominal wall and prevents accidental slipping out during the puncture process.
(4) Transparent puncture head, clear image during puncture, effectively avoid image distortion.
(5) The blunt puncture cone is tightly combined with the cannula, which helps to reduce bleeding and tissue damage.
(6) The casing wall follows the ergonomic design principle, which increases the flexibility and safety of operation.
(7) The reliable sealing design can better maintain the pneumoperitoneum during the operation and avoid air leakage in the abdominal cavity.
(8) The fully separated assembly structure simplifies the operation and makes the operation safer.
Detailed Information of 12mm Visible Optical Disposable Trocar Kit with Veress Needles for Endoscopic Surgery
|Brand Name||Surgsci||Product Name||Disposable Laparoscopic Trocar Kit |
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China||Application||Surgical Operation|
12mm obturator*1+12mm cannula*2
+120mm veress needle*1+specimen bag*1
|Warranty||2 Years||Certificate||CE ISO13485|
|After-Sale Service||Oline Technical Support||Feature||Sterile Disposable|
|Shelf Life||2 Years||Function||Build Passageway|
|OEM||Accept OEM||Color||White and Blue|
Instructions for Use
1. The sheath and the core rod is removed from the aseptic packaging, and the core rod is inserted into the casing sheath by the icon.
2. Puncture, the core rod seat placed in the palm, two fingers placed in the casing of the handle of the casing, a little hard grip, the top of the lock switch, you can puncture. At this point the sign is in the ON area.
3. Puncture process, if the indication of the signs back to the OFF, indicating that the casing has been penetrating abdominal cavity
4. Pull out the core rod, the 10mm sleeve can be used for 8 to 11mm of the device, the 5mm can be used for 3 to 6mm.
5. If it is standard, can be the first to use the veress needle, establishing pneumoperitoneum. Converter is provided for the use of 5mm devices in the 10mm of the casing, and can also be used to grab the abdominal cavity with blood, gauze, etc. The specimen bag is used to pack the specimen of the specimen.