Product Features of CE Marked 10mm Disposable Bladeless Trocar Cannula Set Laparoscopic Trocar Kit
1. One-time use, avoid cross deformation
2. Unique design, less trauma, quick recovery
3. Threaded design, perfect waist maintenance
Instructions for use
1. Remove the cannula and mandrel from the sterile packaging and insert the mandrel into the cannula as shown.
2. When puncturing, place the mandrel seat in the palm of your hand, place two fingers on the cannula handle, hold it gently, and lock the switch on the top for puncturing. At this time, the flag is in the ON area.
3. During puncture, if the indicator light returns to OFF, it means that the cannula has penetrated the abdominal cavity
4. Pull out the mandrel, 10mm sleeve can be used for 8-11mm device, 5mm can be used for 3-6mm.
5. If it is standard, you can first establish pneumoperitoneum with a pneumoperitoneum needle. The 5mm device has a converter within 10mm of the shell, and can also grab the abdominal cavity with blood, gauze, etc. Specimen bags are used for packing specimens.
1. This product is for one-time use. It is ready to use after opening the sterilized package. Do not use if packaging is damaged.
2. This product is a one-time product, sterilized by EO. The packaging is sterile and airtight. The word "sterile" is on the box and it's on it. There are also instructions regarding the sterilization date and the prohibition on the use of damaged packaging. Sterilization is valid for two years.
3. This manual is for general introduction only and cannot be used as an operation instruction. Operators should bring relevant medical literature
4. Discard the instrument after use.