10mm Disposable Laparoscopic Bladeless Trocar Kit Sleeve with Pouch and Veress normally contains 3 kinds of products: disposable laparoscopic trocar, disposable veress needle and disposable endobag.
TS06 =10mm obturator*1+10mm cannula*2+120mm veress*1+specimen bag*1
CE Marked 10mm Disposable Bladeless Trocar Cannula Set Laparoscopic Trocar Kit normally contains 3 kinds of products: disposable laparoscopic trocar, disposable veress needle and disposable endobag.
● The trocar is composed of an obturator and a sleeve. The obturator is composed of a penetrating tip, a shaft, a handle and other related components, and the sleeve is composed of a cannula, an insufflation, a stopcock, an internal seal, a durable universal seal and other related components.
● The veress needle is composed of a hub, a stopcock valve, a luer lock connector, a position indicator, a spring, an inner stylet and an outer cannula.
● The retrieval bag is composed of a cord device and an endo bag.
Product Features of CE Marked 10mm Disposable Bladeless Trocar Cannula Set Laparoscopic Trocar Kit
1. One-time use, avoid cross deformation
2. Unique design, less trauma, quick recovery
3. Threaded design, perfect waist maintenance
Instructions for use
1. Remove the cannula and mandrel from the sterile packaging and insert the mandrel into the cannula as shown.
2. When puncturing, place the mandrel seat in the palm of your hand, place two fingers on the cannula handle, hold it gently, and lock the switch on the top for puncturing. At this time, the flag is in the ON area.
3. During puncture, if the indicator light returns to OFF, it means that the cannula has penetrated the abdominal cavity
4. Pull out the mandrel, 10mm sleeve can be used for 8-11mm device, 5mm can be used for 3-6mm.
5. If it is standard, you can first establish pneumoperitoneum with a pneumoperitoneum needle. The 5mm device has a converter within 10mm of the shell, and can also grab the abdominal cavity with blood, gauze, etc. Specimen bags are used for packing specimens.
1. This product is for one-time use. It is ready to use after opening the sterilized package. Do not use if packaging is damaged.
2. This product is a one-time product, sterilized by EO. The packaging is sterile and airtight. The word "sterile" is on the box and it's on it. There are also instructions regarding the sterilization date and the prohibition on the use of damaged packaging. Sterilization is valid for two years.
3. This manual is for general introduction only and cannot be used as an operation instruction. Operators should bring relevant medical literature
4. Discard the instrument after use.
Detailed Information of CE Marked 10mm Disposable Bladeless Trocar Cannula Set Laparoscopic Trocar Kit
|Brand Name||Surgsci||Product Name||Disposable Laparoscopic Trocar Kit|
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China||Application||Surgical Operation|
10mm obturator*1+10mm cannula*2+120mm veress*1+specimen bag*1
|Warranty||2 Years||Certificate||CE ISO13485|
|After-Sale Service||Oline Technical Support||Feature||Sterile Disposable|
|Shelf Life||2 Years||Function||Build Passageway|
|OEM||Accept OEM||Color||White and Blue|
Other Trocar Kits
Surgsci Medical Ltd. aims to improve people's health and quality of life. We adhere to the mission of independent research and development, popularize minimally invasive medical technology, and share high-quality humanistic care. Through clinical practice, we innovate in technology to benefit patients, medical staff, and medical institutions. We provide holistic innovative solutions for hepatobiliary and gastrointestinal surgery, ENT surgery, colorectal surgery, bariatric surgery, oncology, urology, thoracic surgery, women's and children's surgery, neurosurgery, etc. We are in Shenzhen, Guangdong. Founded in 2017, Surgsci is a national high-tech enterprise, focusing on the innovation for smart consumables for minimally invasive surgery. We are specialized in the production of laparoscopic surgical instruments, including disposable laparoscopic trocars and ultrasonic scalpels etc. We own two factories in Pingshan and Bao’an District, a total of about 1500 square meters of R&D office and 4000 square meters of GMP clean workshop with ISO13485. We integrate design, R&D, manufacturing, and sales. At present, we have more than 40 authorized patents at home and abroad. The products have obtained CE & FDA and are sold to nearly 30 countries in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and South America. We Provide high quality OEM and ODM services which are recognized and favored by our customers. Looking forward to your inquiry and cooperation.
Feel free to contact us
If you have any questions about our products or services, feel free to reach out to customer service team.
Surgsci Medical Ltd. was established in Shenzhen, and a wholly-owned subsidiary InnoSurg was established in Pingshan District, Shenzhen in 2018.