Product Features of Disposable Bladeless Trocar Kit 10mm with Endobag and Veress Needles
(1) Trocars are designed with double seals and use special sealing materials. The durable layer securely seals the system, reducing air leakage during instrument insertion or retraction.
(2) The stable reverse thread cannula greatly enhances the fixation force of the abdominal wall and prevents accidental slipping out during intraoperative puncture.
(3) The transparent puncture tip of the Endopass model can ensure a clear image during the puncture process and effectively avoid image distortion.
(4) The casing wall strictly follows the design principles of ergonomic mechanics, which increases the flexibility, comfort and safety of operation.
(5) The fully separated assembly structure simplifies the operation and makes the operation safer.
Instructions for Use
1. The sheath and the core rod is removed from the aseptic packaging, and the core rod is inserted into the casing sheath by the icon.
2. Puncture, the core rod seat placed in the palm, two fingers placed in the casing of the handle of the casing, a little hard grip, the top of the lock switch, you can puncture. At this point the sign is in the ON area.
3. Puncture process, if the indication of the signs back to the OFF, indicating that the casing has been penetrating abdominal cavity
4. Pull out the core rod, the 10mm sleeve can be used for 8 to 11mm of the device, the 5mm can be used for 3 to 6mm.
5. If it is standard, can be the first to use the veress needle, establishing pneumoperitoneum. Converter is provided for the use of 5mm devices in the 10mm of the casing, and can also be used to grab the abdominal cavity with blood, gauze, etc. The specimen bag is used to pack the specimen of the specimen.