● Disposable laparoscopic trocar is composed of obturator and sleeve. The sleeve is composed of cannula, insufflation, stopcock, internal seal, durable universal seal.
● Trocar has applications in urologic, gynecologic laparoscopy and other abdominal procedures to establish a path for entry of endoscopic instruments.
Trocar access is a technique to place the initial trocar in laparoscopic surgery. With optical trocar access, each tissue layer can be visualized before insertion, which can help prevent organ injury, and air leaks at the trocar site can be minimized even in obese patients.
The CE disposable endoscopic trocar sterile for abdominal bladeless instrument is manufactured under ISO 13485 quality system. It is single-patient-use for puncturing abdominal cavity and supplying gas during laparoscopic surgery.
Optical trocar access is a technique to place the initial trocar in laparoscopic surgery.
With optical trocar access, each tissue layer can be visualized before insertion, which can help prevent organ injury, and air leaks at the trocar site can be minimized even in obese patients
Main Features of CE Disposable Endoscopic Trocar Sterile for Abdominal Bladeless Instrument
Endoscopic Trocars are available in 7 sizes. Including 5/10/12mm diameter and 75/100/150mm length.
Features and Advantages of Endopass
● One-time use to eliminate cross infection.
● Silicone valve, strong sealing, prevent air leakage.
● the stable inverted threaded sleeve greatly enhanced the fixation force on the abdominal wall, prevent accidental slipping out from intraoperative puncture.
●Transparent puncture tip of Endopass model ensures clear images are obtained during puncture, avoice image distortion effectively.
● Blunt desigb puncture cone and tight conjunction with the sleeve, conduce to reduce bleeding and damage to the tissue.
●Casing wall is in strict accordance with the design principles of human engineering mechanics, increase the flexibility and safety of operation.
●Fully separated assembly structure to simplify the operation, to make the operation safer.
Disposable laparoscopic trocar, veress needle, specimen pouch and ultrasonic scalpel are the 4 main products we make. You can visit https://www.surgscience.com/products for more information..
Sure. Samples will be prepared in 7-10 days.
How can I make an order?
Feel free to contact us
If you have any questions about our products or services, feel free to reach out to customer service team.
Surgsci Medical Ltd. was established in Shenzhen, and a wholly-owned subsidiary InnoSurg was established in Pingshan District, Shenzhen in 2018.