Video of Prof. He De from the General Surgery Department of the Second Affiliated Hospital of Shenzhen University using the Surgsci ultrasonic scalpel for gallbladder-preserving surgery.
The fourth-generation ultrasonic scalpel independently developed by Surgsci has the advantages of intelligence, strong power and fast speed.
It adopts a series of underlying technologies such as self-developed handles, special piezoelectric ceramics, ultra-high cycle anti-fatigue and high sound transmission efficiency titanium alloys, micro-nano structure surface treatment technology, large-scale digital circuits and AI artificial intelligence.
It comprehensively solves the problem of poor clinical application effect caused by the bottom layer of the technical defects of the ultrasonic scalpel.
The G500 ultrasonic scalpel system develped by Sursgci has the main features as following:
The G500 Ultrasonic Scalpel Ligation Instrument for vessel cutting and sealing can complete the cutting and hemostasis in one step, shorten the operation time and speed up the recovery.
It is an excellent tool for minimally invasive surgeons.
This product can work under the voltage of 100-240, the fluctuation range is 10%, that is, it works between the voltage of 90-260.
An ultrasonic scalpel system machine includes 1 generator, 1 transducer, and 3 shears.
1. Compatible with international, mainstream ultrasonic scalpel systems.
2. Minimize adhesions eschar and smoke, get a clear surgical vision.
3. Integrate separation, cutting and coagulation to save operation time.
4. A vessel or tissue within 5mm can be closed with one operation
5. The operation is more efficient and faster, with less trauma and gives an effective hemostasis intraoperative bleeding.
For more information of Surgsci’s Ultrasonic Scalpel, please visit: https://www.surgscience.com/video/products-detail-613695 or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org