Cat spay is the removal of the female cat's uterus and ovaries.
The procedure for cat spay surgery:
(1) Fasting for 6-8 hours before surgery (recommended time varies by vet)
(2) Go to the veterinarian for preoperative examination
(3) Surgical removal of the uterus and ovaries
(4) Waiting for recovery from anesthesia, after being evaluated by the anesthesiologist, you can take the cat home and follow the vet’s advice for nursing.
Surgsci pet ultrasonic scalpel is used in this video for cat spay. It has the following advantages:
1. Fast cut and hemostasis
2. Easy handling save operation time
3. Seamless thread prevent infection
4. Small wound brings fast recovery
5. Less smoke to create clear visualization For more information
please visit: https://www.surgscience.com/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp: +86-15826764336